Ways to Contribute
- Gifts of Cash - the simplest and most common type of gift. You can make a one-time gift or a pledge to be paid over a one to-five year period.
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities - outright gifts of appreciated securities such as stocks and bonds, held long term, i.e, for more than 12 months.
- United Way or Community Giving Campaigns - designate your payroll deduction gift to UCSF-Regeneration Medicine Program.
- Bequests - make a bequest in your will or living trust to UCSF to benefit the Regeneration Medicine Program (contact the Office of Gift & Endowment Planning for recommended wording).
- Life Insurance - transfer ownership or name UCSF the beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Retirement Assets - name UCSF the beneficiary of all or a portion of retirement assets such as IRA and 403(b) accounts.
- Real Estate – contribute real property in the form of an outright gift, bequest or retained life estate.
- Life Income Gifts - the most common of these are charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts. Enables you to make a gift and receive income back for life or a period of time.
- Corporate Sponsorship: The Center welcomes interest from corporate friends and supporters. Companies have routinely chosen to underwrite our seminars, symposiums, and retreats.
Make a gift now
- Online - Click here to make a gift or pledge.
- By mail - Download our donor form (PDF), and send your contribution, payable to the UCSF Foundation, to:
- The Eli and Edythe Broad Center of Regeneration
Medicine and Stem Cell Research at UCSF
c/o UCSF Development Office
San Francisco, CA 94143-0248
- By phone – Call toll free (877) 499-UCSF to speak to a member of our fundraising staff.
Questions about supporting stem cell research?
For more information on supporting stem cell research at UCSF, as well as naming opportunities in the new facility, contact Jessica Jencek at (415) 476-3215 or email@example.com